STL files to 3D print scenery for wargames and roleplaying games on any 3D printer !
You will get a link to download an archive containing STL files that will allow you to print 4 different houses, just load them in the software provided with your 3D printer and print them as many times as you like !
The STL files are printable on any 3D printer, we recommend using PLA and printing at 100 or 200 microns layer height with 5% infill !
The designs included will let you print 4 different houses, but you can mix them to make many more variants and build a complet hamlet. Inside the zip archive you'll get :
- 4 different ground floors
- optional floors
- 4 different roofs
- some accessories (optional entrance, pillars, barrels, kennel, toilet cabin, etc.)
If and when applicable the files are provided in multiple formats :
- basic shapes : the basic model
- textured models : the models with high quality hand made textures applie
- cut versions for 3D printers with a small bed (M3D or similar).
The STL files provided have been designed for 28mm gaming but you can reshape them the way you like to print them for other scales up to 54mm or 70mm, following the conversion chart given below :
|Desired Scale||Print ratio|
The STL files are under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International Public License, that means that :
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
If you want to sell printed models or modified files contact us for a free commercial license !
By downloading the files you accept that you cannot be refunded. The miniatures are showned for reference purpose and are copyrighted by their respective owners.
- Soyez le premier à évaluer ce produit